Earlier this year, Malta-based Silex Power promoted a concept electric vehicle that could go from San Francisco to Portland on a single charge. Not content with that claim, the company is now saying it's ready to make a high-powered electric charger that could fully recharge a top-of-the-line Tesla Model S in about the time it takes to play a hit single.
- Danny King
- Jun 18, 2013
- Jon LeSage
- Feb 22, 2013
Check it out: according to Silex Power, it's a force of nature," a "fluid form... the pinnacle of technological innovation. It's the epitome of elegance and luxury, a synopsis of the superior class... the most technologically vehicle ever conceived. It's the dawn of a new era in electric mobility – the Chreos.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models