The state of California is hoping that more cash for a particular San Bernardino County refueling station will mean more hydrogen production and thus more use from fuel-cell vehicle drivers. The California Energy Commission (CEC) is supplying a $3-million grant so the eight-year-old hydrogen refueling station at the Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. can be upgraded and opened to the public by October 2014 dispensing H2 made solely from renewable-energy resources. Along with $1.7 million fund
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!