Chinese Truck Driver
Many years ago, some jerk smashed in the rear quarter panel of yours truly's 1985 Pontiac Parisienne Safari with a hockey stick. How do we know they used a hockey stick? Because we found the hockey stick in the back of the Pontiac. At that point in time, the poor Parisienne was only running on seven cylinders (we know that because of a compression test) and got parked for the rainy season. Our girlfriend at the time was concerned that our weather-sealing method wasn't very sound. But what do gir
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX