If you thought the Kawei K1 pickup that we featured previously was a pretty blatant example of a Chinese automaker ripping off another company's design, you haven't seen anything yet. Meet the Landwind E32. Does it remind you of anything? A Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, perhaps?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX