2011 Buick GL8 - Click above for gallery of spy shots
It ain't no Skyhawk. Actually, we're not even sure this is the model that Buick may be contemplating bringing Stateside. Perusing their Chinese offerings, however, this seems like the most likely bet for a smaller Buick to slot below the LaCrosse. The only other Chinese Buick that makes a sliver of sense is the Royaum, based on the Omega platform (Catera, GTO), but that's a larger car aimed at dignitaries who prefer riding to driving. There are no facts to offer yet, other than Buick is analyzin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX