China has a well documented problem with air pollution, with some studies estimating the country's air pollution takes half a decade off its citizens' life expectancies. The People's Republic is the largest producer of greenhouse gases on the planet, thanks to its huge demand for two very dirty things – power and cars.
Chinese Auto Sales
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX