Electric vehicles are striving to have a beneficial impact on the world's economy and are stirring interest from specialized and general media outlets. Forbes, for example, has just published an article on how China is going to become or, we should say, needs to become the mecca of the Electric Car.
While Geely's logo isn't exactly iconic (ha ha), it's not nearly as bad or imitative as some we've seen out of China. In fact, it reminds us a bit of the old Plymouth logo. Nevertheless, the Geely folks think they need a new one and they're asking you, yes you, to design a new one. They're willing to award the best logo designer $257,000 for their work. There are some rules you need to follow, which are outlined in the press release after the jump. Not mentioned, though, is the company's new adv
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX