Car sales in China increased steadily in the first half of 2007. According to R. L. Polk & Co., 4.7 million passenger vehicles will be sold by the end of 2007, a 26 percent increase compared to last year. Since 2004, the Chinese car market has grown an average 20 percent a year.
China Small Cars
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
China Small Cars Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!