We're quite used to seeing Jeep knockoffs come out of Asia (e.g. SsangYong Korando generations one through three), but if a new report is to be believed, we may start seeing the fair dinkum being built in Asia once again, too.
We weren't sitting around wondering how a first-generation Jeep Liberty pickup might look, but Bejing Auto Works (BAW) delivered the answer. The truck is apparently based on an actual Liberty, possibly a leftover from the Beijing Jeep project. In January 2008, the Liberty pickup was gifted to the China Military Museum in Beijing, along with some other colorfully-named BAW vehicles. Holding court with Brave Warriors and Lubas, the chopped Lib is easily the most impressive in the bunch. Hey, paint
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies