BYD E6 – Click above for high-res image gallery
China Ev Incentives
According to a report from China's Global Times, 16 of the countries state-owned companies will meet next week in Beijing to formally announce the creation of the "Association of the Electric Vehicle Industry." The association will work on setting unified standards for electric vehicles (EVs) and hopes to improve upon core technologies to make the nation's EVs more competitive in the global marketplace.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX