Just as Chrysler is finalizing plans to bring Chinese-made B-class cars to the States, they're also taking advantage of a growing affinity over there for American-flavored rides. China Car Times is reporting that Dodge will begin selling Calibers and Caravans in China with partner SouEast Motors. And just as CCT said, SouEast is not a typo. As CCT reminds that General Motors has found a huge, virtually untapped market in China where Buick sedans are selling better than back home. If Dodge can fi
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
China Automotive Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!