2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera – Click above for high-res image gallery
Subaru of Japan has just introduced a functional little niche vehicle called the Stella, which is based on the same architecture as the also-domestic-only R2. There are two variants: Stella and Stella Custom, and for each model there are a pair of available trim levels. For the Stella, they are L and LX, and for Stella Custom, they're R and RS. All four get Subaru's 658cc EN07 DOHC 4-cylinder with AVCS variable valve timing. Likewise, all can be had with either FWD or AWD, and shifting is handle
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX