Stingray Speedster Concept – Click above for gallery
As we speak, the IZOD IndyCar series is looking over a number of proposals for the next generation of open-wheel racecars. One of those, the design from Dallara, has already been shown. Today at the Chicago Auto Show, DeltaWing pulled the covers off its design proposal, and the machine looks completely different from anything we've yet seen circling the Brickyard.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies