Stingray Speedster Concept – Click above for gallery
As we speak, the IZOD IndyCar series is looking over a number of proposals for the next generation of open-wheel racecars. One of those, the design from Dallara, has already been shown. Today at the Chicago Auto Show, DeltaWing pulled the covers off its design proposal, and the machine looks completely different from anything we've yet seen circling the Brickyard.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX