Toyota's "What's the plural of Prius?" contest has garnered more than 1.5 million votes so far spread among the five choices: Prien, Prii, Prium, Prius and Priuses. In the lead is "Prii," with 25 percent, followed a hair later by "Prius" at 24 percent, then there's daylight with "Priuses" at 20 percent, "Prien" at 18 percent, and "Prium" at an unheralded 12 percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX