Starting this fall, commercial fleet customers can opt to order their full-size GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express vans with either a factory-fitted compressed natural gas (CNG) system or a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) setup. The CNG/LPG vans will be delivered from the factory with the chosen fuel option and all necessary components installed and won't require any aftermarket modifications. General Motors has finalized pricing for the CNG system but, due to its lofty price tag, we don't expect ma
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!