After several years of hard work and collaboration with acoustic psychology experts, professional sound studios and advocates for the blind, Nissan has finally decided on the noise that its Leaf electric vehicle will make. And it's, well, it's kind of hard to explain. It sounds like something, but we are having a hard time putting our finger on it. USA Today described the sound as "a mix of a jet engine and the cartoon Jetsons' spacecraft," which we have decided – after many, many listens
Chevy Volt Sound
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Chevy Volt Sound Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!