Chevrolet showed off a pair of new Sonic sedans at the LA Auto Show, giving the new RS Sedan and Dusk their official auto show debuts. The RS is kind of a known quantity, adding the same tweaks found on the RS Hatch, including new wheels, a body kit, tweaked suspension and a few racy bits in the interior.
Chevy Sonic Dusk
The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado will no doubt be one of the bigger debuts at this week's LA Auto Show, but the new midsize pickup won't be the only bit of news coming from the Bowtie brand. Chevrolet has just confirmed that two new Sonic models will hit the stage in LA – the RS Sedan and the production Dusk, the latter of which we first saw in concept form at the 2012 SEMA Show (pictured below).
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!