General Motors wants you to know that, um... Chevy runs deep. We won't pretend to know exactly what that means but we're preparing ourselves to get used to hearing it. Apparently, it's a new slogan that The General plans to use for marketing purposes starting this fall for the Chevrolet brand, though it won't be used for all advertisements and won't be attached to the Volt.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX