General Motors wants you to know that, um... Chevy runs deep. We won't pretend to know exactly what that means but we're preparing ourselves to get used to hearing it. Apparently, it's a new slogan that The General plans to use for marketing purposes starting this fall for the Chevrolet brand, though it won't be used for all advertisements and won't be attached to the Volt.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 3, 2010
Question: If Cadillac is the Standard of the World, and Buick is just one notch below its range-topping, Wreath-and-Crested Caddy sibling, where does that leave Chevrolet, General Motors' mainstream brand?
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models