The 2016 Chevy Silverado Rally Edition wears a monochromatic face, stripes over the hood and side, and black trim. It debuts at this weekend's NASCAR race in Texas.
Chevy Silverado Rally Edition
In terms of dress code, "black tie" events are rather ritzy affairs. For men, that means a black jacket (sans tails), a black bowtie and a white dress shirt. Chevrolet, though, has fitted a black tie to the automotive equivalent of a tuxedo t-shirt – the Silverado pickup. The Detroit-based manufacturer is swapping out the gold bowtie badge of its bread-and-butter pickup for a black item, as part of a pair of new styling packages known as the Rally 1 and Rally 2 Editions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX