General Motors is recalling 9,733 of its heavy-duty twins over concerns with their 6.6-liter diesel engines and dual fuel tanks. The recall covers some Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD pickups from model years 2012 and 2013, although the exact dates that the recalled trucks were built isn't specified. There's also no mention of how many models come from Chevrolet and how many are from GMC.
Chevy Silverado 2500
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX