Judging by the vintage videos that the Chicago Auto Show has been uploading, the Windy City event was among the best places to check out the latest vehicles and watch some dancers in the late '80s and early '90s. The latest proof of that is the jumping, somersaulting Jitterbugs from 1986 along with their very unenthused backup dancers.
The US Marshal's so-called Blood Muscle Auction was completed earlier this month, with the prestigious nine-car field (two cars were added following Autoblog's initial story, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 and a rare, mid-restoration 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda) finding new and hopefully law-abiding owners.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX