General Motors is recalling 69,633 Chevy Malibu, Malibu Maxx and Pontiac G6 models from 2006 and 2007 in order to replace the torque sensor in the power steering system.
Chevy Malibu Maxx
- Noah Joseph
- May 15, 2014
The recalls keep rolling in from General Motors, evidently keen to avoid repeating the mistakes of the ignition-switch debacle and clean house. This time they're all coming at once, with five separate recalls announced together covering approximately 2.7 million vehicles.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models