Someone created a website to advertise a non-existent electric vehicle from Chevy, the Jolt. It's a publicity stunt, and also a pretty good fake.
Ah, finally. Here's a Volt you'll be able to not only buy, but also afford. Courtesy of Seibertron, we present you with what will likely be the first on sale version of the Chevy Volt. Well, OK, this is actually the Chevy Jolt, as will be seen in the upcoming Transformers 2 movie and toy line. While the packaging says Jolt, note the sticker on the car/robot legs that say Volt. Oh, and then there's the picture of the Transformer in vehicle mode.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX