Someone created a website to advertise a non-existent electric vehicle from Chevy, the Jolt. It's a publicity stunt, and also a pretty good fake.
Ah, finally. Here's a Volt you'll be able to not only buy, but also afford. Courtesy of Seibertron, we present you with what will likely be the first on sale version of the Chevy Volt. Well, OK, this is actually the Chevy Jolt, as will be seen in the upcoming Transformers 2 movie and toy line. While the packaging says Jolt, note the sticker on the car/robot legs that say Volt. Oh, and then there's the picture of the Transformer in vehicle mode.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!