Automakers trademark names all the time, whether they want to protect some part of their past or if they are considering a model even far in the future. But occasionally a trademark pops up that is much more enticing than the rest. For example, General Motors recently reserved the name Zora for "motor land vehicles, namely, automobiles," according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Chevy Corvette Zora
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Chevy Corvette Zora Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!