If you were disappointed by the news that Chevy was not planning a new ZR1 version for the C7 Corvette, well, you shouldn't be. Because the new Z06 effectively takes the place of the previous ZR1, and we want some track time with the new King of Corvettes in the worst way. But if it's track time you're after, the Bowtie brand may have another trick up its sleeve.
Chevy Corvette Z06x
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX