The 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Mallett Hammer Z06 has been plucked out of the sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum, but it definitely couldn't drive away like the 2009 ZR1 did when it came out. With the Mallet finally recovered, all eight 'Vettes that went into the hole are finally out after eight weeks of work. As you probably know, a 40-foot wide and 60-foot deep hole appeared in the museum's Skydome in early February, enveloping some of the rarest cars on display. General Motors plans to res
Chevy Corvette Mallett Hammer
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!