Halfway between the excellent Z51 and the hyperbolic Z06, the Grand Sport is the purist's Corvette and a future classic.
Chevy Corvette Grand Sport
Automakers trademark names all the time, whether they want to protect some part of their past or if they are considering a model even far in the future. But occasionally a trademark pops up that is much more enticing than the rest. For example, General Motors recently reserved the name Zora for "motor land vehicles, namely, automobiles," according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The entry list for all of the events in this year's Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion totaled 15 single-spaced pages long. That's explains how the field for this past weekend's Trans-Am race contained 41 cars, which is a larger field than ever competed in a real Trans-Am race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX