The history of the Corvette may go back to the first-generation model that debuted in 1953, but that six-cylinder rounded roadster bore little in common to the Vettes that followed. No, the real progenitor to the Corvette we know today was the C2 – a model which, without coincidence to today's model – bore the name Sting Ray.
Chevy Corvette C2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX