Bowtie fans that happen to have a mound of cash burning a whole in their pocket should get to Scottsdale for the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction, as Chevrolet has just announced that the first production examples of the 2014 COPO Camaro and Camaro Z/28 will be up for grabs at the collector car show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX