Chevy has addressed the Camaro convertible's style and refinement for 2016, building what should be the best driving droptop in the model's history.
Chevy Camaro Convertible
You might find it strange for Chevy to use its Frankfurt Motor Show stage to debut the droptop version of its very America-centric Camaro Convertible, but it's actually not that out of place. Remember when Chevy took the wraps off of its new C7 Corvette Stingray droptop, it did so in Geneva. Besides, it's nice to see a bit of 'Murican muscle storming the very Euro-centric stage.
On Wednesday night, Chevrolet held a media preview in Motown to discuss and show off some of what will be coming up at the Detroit Auto Show next month. Unfortunately, we were not allowed take any photos or video at the event, although General Motors officials did say we could write about anything that was discussed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX