Jay Leno doesn't seem like a pickup truck kind of guy. Sure, he may have some appreciation for practically every vehicle on the road, but surely he cares more for some of them a little more than others. Trucks just don't appear to be in his wheelhouse. Still, there's an exception to every rule, and this week he welcomes in the CEO of Holley Performance Products to highlight the company's restomodded 1967 Chevrolet C10 in Jay Leno's Garage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX