2012 Chevrolet Aveo – Click above for high-res image gallery
Chevy Aveo 5
According to Reuters, Chevrolet's Aveo replacement has been postponed until January 2011 due to the well-publicized financial troubles at General Motors and its Korean subsidiary, Daewoo. Previously, the Aveo's replacement, codenamed T300, had been expected to bow in April of 2010.
Despite already selling a version of the Toyota Matrix as the Pontiac Vibe, it seems that the coffers at General Motors may bring the Pontiac G3 to the U.S. market. Already sold to our neighbors up north, though known in Canada as the Wave, the G3 is a slightly revised Chevrolet Aveo, which is currently the cheapest vehicle the General offers for sale in the U.S. Oddly enough, the G3 would not post significantly better fuel economy figures than the already available Vibe, though it would undercu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX