The Indian auto market is still small in relation to giants like the North America, Europe and China, but the emerging market is expected to become a global force in short order. General Motors considers it important enough to reveal this new Chevrolet Adra Concept crossover at the Delhi Auto Expo this week, suggesting the automaker will shortly take on the country's popular compact CUV market with a new entry.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Chevy Adra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!