Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
At the L.A. Auto Show earlier this month, the 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Two-Mode Hybrid won the Green Car of the Year award. Carlist's Lou Ann Hammond got a chance to ask Bob Lutz what he thinks about being nominated (and then winning) this award. She's posted a video of that conversation over on the site.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies