The Colorado ZR2 promises to be a mid-size truck that's off-road ready right off of the production line. Available with diesel or gas engines, Chevy revealed the 2017 Colorado ZR2 at the LA Auto Show.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 5, 2010
Max and Al see eye-to-eye – Click above to watch the videos after the break
- Chris Tutor
- Jul 24, 2007
We told you Monday that GM was considering cutting truck production at its Pontiac Assembly Center, and today it became official. Production of full-size GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado pickups will be cut from 54.5 an hour to 45 an hour starting in September.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models