After taking the 2013 model year off, it looks like Chevrolet is putting the final touches on the next-generation Colorado, which is already on sale in South America, Asia and Australia. While we don't know when truck buyers in the US will be able to get their hands on the next-generation Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon, we do know that the trucks will be built at GM's Wentzville, MO plant. This plant currently building the Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana, but GM is giving it an expansion, retool
Look quickly, and you'll miss the changes, but GM's got some subtle exterior tweaks in store for its Heavy Duty trucks in 2010. Development doesn't stop even though the practice of using a pickup truck as a commuter car is no longer popular, so GM is plugging away at a new Silverado to avoid being passed up by its competitors.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies