The Buick Encore is doing so well and its platform-mate the Chevrolet Trax has such good reviewer vibes going for it already, that a GMC version hasn't been ruled out. During the recent press launch, Automotive News asked lead engineer Al Manzor if the Trax could wear a GMC-branded suit, to which Manzor replied, "I think that is certainly possible."
In mid-May, General Motors announced it would bring the Chevrolet Trax to the Paris Motor Show this fall. The tiny crossover shares nearly everything with North America's Buick Encore and the previously revealed Opel/Vauxhall Mokka, but there's an important fourth variant we haven't heard about until today – one for Holden.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino