The handsome-and-not-for-us 2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer has begun driving off the lines in Thailand at the General Motors plant in Rayong. Debuted at the Dubai Auto Show last year, the Trailblazer could be seen to squeeze between the Traverse and Tahoe if it were sold here, combining a brawnier version of the unibody Traverse's looks with the body-on-frame off-road capability of the forthcoming Colorado pickup replacement.
With the U.S. market's pronounced shift away from body-on-frame SUVs towards crossovers and tall wagons, you could be excused for thinking that Toyota would be content to let its 4Runner wither away to dust. After all, the midsize SUV has been toiling away essentially unchanged since an updated 2003 model went on sale in 2002. But apparently, that isn't the case – Ward's Autoworld has learned that Toyota will build a new 4Runner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX