You can mark this date on your calendar as VF Day: February 21, 2013. That's the date of the Daytona 500, and depending on which side of the equator you call home it will also mark the introduction of the Chevrolet SS Performance or Holden VF Commodore. Melbourne, Australia newspaper The Age said that when General Motors decided to launch the 'production' version of its 2013 NASCAR challenger at Daytona, Holden's managing director took a quick survey and then decided to launch the Commodore in O
Chevrolet Ss Performance
Calling it "Holden's worst kept secret," a report in Australia's Drive indicates that the General Motors antipodean brand will announce "very soon" that it will be exporting "thousands of Commodores to the U.S. from 2013." Or, put another way, we will be getting thousands of Chevrolet SS Performance sedans – the Pontiac G8 in a previous life – starting next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX