The Chevrolet Spark EV will debut on the East Coast when the battery-electric model starts being sold in Maryland this spring.
Chevrolet Spark Ev
It's getting harder and harder to be the first/best/most electric vehicle in the US market. Most range goes to the Tesla Model S. First all-electric of the current generation goes to the Nissan Leaf or the Tesla Roadster, depending on your viewpoint. Best? Well, that's in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?
According to a report from Reuters, lithium ion battery maker A123 Systems is dangerously low on cash. The company filed a report just before the weekend with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission indicating that it "expects to have approximately four to five months of cash to support its ongoing operations."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX