Chevrolet Sonic Rs
Chevrolet has pulled the wraps off of a hotter version of its Sonic. The 2013 Sonic RS is headed for an international debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show next month, and onlookers can expect to see the hatch curtsey with the same 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine found in uplevel Sonics, tuned to yield 138 horsepower and 148 pound-feet of torque. Speaking from experience, we can say that those figures are good enough to slather a grin over even the most hardened cynic's face. The RS al
General Motors casts quite a shadow over the annual Detroit Auto Show. First of all, their Renaissance Center headquarters are right next to Cobo Hall where the show is held every year. But beyond that, GM never fails to bring a big spread to its hometown expo. And this year looks to be no exception.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX