Infotainment systems are expensive. Even rolled into the average new car payment and spread out over four or five years, you're still talking about some serious cash. And if we're honest, most buyers that can drop that kind of coin generally don't care about deep smartphone integration. But young people do. And that's where the latest MyLink system from Chevrolet comes in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX