Police in Detroit are investigating why a man intentionally drove his Chevrolet Monte Carlo into the revolving doors of the Renaissance Center over the weekend. Witnesses say the man, dressed all in black, lined up his late-model coupe and planted his foot on the accelerator. The car crashed into the glass doors and both building security and police quickly responded to the scene.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX