When it comes to technology used in racecars, we generally expect it to trickle down to production cars, not the other way around. Well, Pratt & Miller has developed a new rear-facing radar that operates in a similar fashion to what we're used to in modern blind spot detection systems, only it is also capable of tracking cars as they approach and relaying vital information to the driver via a large display screen.
Chevrolet Corvette C6r
Episode six of the Corvette Racing Track to Street series went up this week and as expected, it's a recap of what went down at the 24 Hours of Le Mans last month. 2010 marked the 50th anniversary or the American sports car's first appearance at the French endurance race and a parade of 50 'Vettes took to the track prior to the race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX