After taking the 2013 model year off, it looks like Chevrolet is putting the final touches on the next-generation Colorado, which is already on sale in South America, Asia and Australia. While we don't know when truck buyers in the US will be able to get their hands on the next-generation Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon, we do know that the trucks will be built at GM's Wentzville, MO plant. This plant currently building the Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana, but GM is giving it an expansion, retool
Chevrolet Colorado Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX