Chevy is back on the 'Ring with the Camaro ZL1, this time with two cars without any camouflage.
Chevrolet Camaro Zl1
Texans, please stay away from water in your sports cars. Now, this latest fiasco isn't quite so dire as the Lone Star State's last attempt at an amphibious sportscar - a waterlogged Bugatti Veyron - although that's largely because the Veyron in that story cost $1.6 million and this submerged Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 only cost about $57,000. Still, it's a sad state of affairs for the supercharged, 580-horsepower rocket.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX