Former Congressman and presidential hopeful Ron Paul is holding an auction for his 1979 Chevrolet Chevette to benefit his non-profit Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.
- Gary Witzenburg
- Aug 15, 2008
Triumph of technology set the stage for the future
- Chris Tutor
- Aug 20, 2007
We saw a lot of cars during our weekend on Woodward Ave., but I only remember seeing one Chevette. And it just happens to be the only Chevette I've ever seen with a V6. Yeah, I know, it's not unheard of to stick a 6-cylinder in one of Chevy's first economy cars, but upon seeing this too-hot hatch I said, "That ain't right."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models