As much as our digital lives have cut down on our trips to the post office, there are still times that sending "snail mail" is necessary. With us car lovers in mind and philately in their hearts, the good folks at the United States Postal Service will introduce a new stamp design called "Muscle Cars" starting on February 22.
Lee Child's novels about the fictional former military MP Jack Reacher are ready to hit the odeon, and they'll be coming with Tom Cruise as the title character. We should know by now better than to compare movies to their source books, and this looks like another reason not to: the literary Reacher is six-foot, five-inch, 210-250 pounds, the 50-year-old Cruise... isn't. Reacher likes silence, Cruise likes the pithy line; Reacher isn't a good runner, Cruise will undoubtedly showcase his sprinting
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX