As it currently stands, gas in China costs about half what it does in most other countries, and the government spends billions to keep it that way. This being the case, expensive hybrids like the Toyota Prius don't sell in very large numbers. Still, there are a number of analysts who predict that gas will go up in China and that cheaper hybrids could begin to get a foot-hold in the Chinese market. To test the hybrid waters, Chery has introduced its home market to a new inexpensive mild hybrid bu
Can we call this a Chery bomb? Chinese automaker Chery just dropped a bomb on the 2006 Ninth Beijing International Auto Exhibition. According to Autoblog Chinese, Chery introduced a hybrid Chery A5 ISG. The A5 is one of Chery's more popular family vehicles. This will be the first hybrid to be mass-produced in China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX