Over in China, former Bricklin and former Chrysler partner Chery Motors has finally launched its A5 BSG sedan. The BSG is kind of like GM's mild hybrid system, but without the nickel metal hydride battery. It's essentially nothing more than an auto-start stop system on on the compact sedan. The belt-starter-generator (hence the BSG) system was developed in cooperation with powertrain specialists Ricardo. Fifty of these cars were provided for officials to use during last summer's Olympic Games in
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!