Over in China, former Bricklin and former Chrysler partner Chery Motors has finally launched its A5 BSG sedan. The BSG is kind of like GM's mild hybrid system, but without the nickel metal hydride battery. It's essentially nothing more than an auto-start stop system on on the compact sedan. The belt-starter-generator (hence the BSG) system was developed in cooperation with powertrain specialists Ricardo. Fifty of these cars were provided for officials to use during last summer's Olympic Games in
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!